Sash windows Eastbourne
Sash windows in Eastbourne are a feature in themselves – something that adds real personality to your home. We like to preserve as much of the original history of your windows as possible, we’ll only ever suggest replacements if they’re completely beyond repair. It’s better for the environment and your pocket.
Eastbourne sash window specialists
Whether it’s noisy seagulls, draughts, heat loss, or operational issues you have, we can help to bring your old sash windows back to their former glory. When it comes to living comfortably, a good sash window can make all the difference. We offer a range of draught proofing, noise reduction and heat saving options, depending on the listing of your home and your budget. So if you’re based near a busy road (or fed up of the gusty wind and seagulls in Eastbourne!) we can sound proof your windows with acoustic glass, or provide draught proofing and double glazing solutions.
Our wooden sash window services:
- Repair, renovation and overhauling
- Draught proofing and improved insulation
- Retro-fitting slimline double glazing
- Secondary glazing
- Noise reduction and acoustic glass
- New joinery with slimline double glazed units
Repairing and renovating box sash windows
Working on projects of all sizes, from a single window in a small flat to loads of windows in a commercial properties, we’re experts at repairing sash windows from Victorian, Georgian and Edwardian eras. But it’s not just about retaining original details. We’re passionate about innovation, too. That’s why every window we restore for you will be upgraded to provide the very latest energy-efficiency performance, using our specialist draught proofing systems. We’ll return your sashes to their original brilliance draught, rattle and rot free, operating smoothly. Ready to last another 100 years or more!
Our specialised renovation service includes a full overhaul of your windows, including:
- Sanding down and replacing any rotten timbers, taking your windows back to sound & healthy wood
- Replacing your pulleys and chords
- Re-weighing your sashes and installing the correct weights within your sash box, so your windows operate smoothly
- Where any sashes are stuck and painted shut, we will release them
- Installing new hardware
- In addition to the above, we also install our draught proofing system, in and around the moving sashes
- This system closes the gaps that let heat escape and draughts in, making for a warmer home
Draught proofing and double glazing for box sash windows
We work with a range of sustainably sourced, high quality timber – ensuring that your old windows are restored to look as good as the day they were first installed. Our draught proofing and double glazing services can also help to cut your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint – saving around £165 and 690kg of carbon dioxide per year.
New wooden double glazed sash windows
If restoration or repair of your original timber windows is not an option, we can craft new sash windows for your property. We will use your original windows to inspire our design, so you can rest assured that your home will retain its authentic period styling. However, thanks to our innovative methods, it will feel wonderfully warm, too.
Get your free quotation today
Get in touch, we won’t bite. But we do have extensive experience working on all types of projects, for private and commercial clients.
Brighton – 01273 258 226
Worthing – 01903 444 737